Husse Light er kjörið fóður til að halda hundinum þínum í kjörþyngd. Light inniheldur minni fitu og færri kaloríur en annað fóður en fullnægir samt næringarþörf hundsins fullkomlega. Hentar einnig vel fyrir eldri hunda, hunda með sykursýki og hunda sem hafa ekki mikla orkuþörft.
Inniheldur 37% kjöt
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolised energy 3710 kcal
LOW CALORIE CONTENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to satisfy appetite with fewer calories.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH DIABETES
- Low energy content and presence of slow release fibres make Husse Light particulary suitable for dogs with diabetes. Dogs with Diabetes should be fed smaller amounts of food throughout the day (4-5 feeds).
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||2 kg - 10 kg
||11 kg - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
| DAILY RATION
|23 - 16 g x kg
||15 - 12 g x kg
||12 - 10 g x kg
meat, peas, wheat flour, wheat , beet pulp, hydrolyzed chicken protein, linseed, animal fat, yeast, salt, fructo- oligosaccharides.
protein 24.0%, fat content 9.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.1%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 17000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1550 IU/kg, vitamin E 125 mg/kg, E1 (Iron) 161 mg/kg, E2 (Iodine) 2.5 mg/kg, E4 (copper) 6 mg/kg, E5 (Manganese) 50 mg/kg, E6 (Zinc) 86 mg/kg, E8 (Selenium) 0.16 mg/kg; Colourants ; Antioxidants.