ECO Strö is a 100% natural, FSC® certified product, made of sustainably sourced pine and spruce sawdust from Swedish forests. ECO Strö pellets can absorb liquid several times their own weight, have no additives; they neutralize odours naturally and are biodegradable.
- 100% natural product, made in Sweden from sustainably sourced sawdust.
- No additives, no added fragrances.
- High absorbency capacity.
- Natural odour control – only natural wood scent left behind.
- Low dust for less mess, litter box is clean and dry.
- Compostable and biodegradable pellets.
SUSTAINABLE AND 100% NATURAL CAT LITTER
- ECO Strö is made from sawdust that remains when trees from responsibly managed and carefully controlled forests are sawn. No tree is cut down just to become pellets.
- The FSC® Mix label means the wood within the product is from FSC® certified forests, recycled material, or controlled wood.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PAPER BAGS
- ECO Strö cat litter comes in 3 kg bags made of strong kraft paper, coated with a thin layer of polyethylene on each side to protect the contents from moisture.
- The packaging consists of 70% paper made from renewable raw materials.
- The empty bags are sorted as paper packaging and can be recycled as both new raw material and energy.
- The sawdust remains from ECO Strö can be disposed of with the household waste, sorted as organic waste, compost or combustible waste*.
- To avoid environmental contamination, dispose of cat’s faecal waste in a separate biodegradable bag with your domestic waste.
- (*) We strongly recommend to check with local authorities what disposal requirements or methods apply.
- If you are switching from a different kind of litter, you should do so gradually by adding both litter products in the tray.
- The previous litter product should go over the new one. Do not mix the layers. Then increase gradually the proportion of the new litter in the tray each time you change the litter completely. This will make it much easier for the cat to get used to the new litter.
- Most cats should comfortably adjust to the new litter after 3-4 changes.